DevCom is currently looking for a full-time employee – a Strong Junior or Middle DevOps in Lviv with 6+ months of experience.
- ⇒ DevOps experience at least 6 months
- ⇒ Experience with main AWS services (RDS, S3, EC2, DMS)
- ⇒ CI/CD (Jenkins)
- ⇒ Apache/Nginx/tomcat
- ⇒ HAproxy/AWS alb
- ⇒ Git/GitLab
- ⇒ Bash scripting
- ⇒ Advanced knowledge of Linux OS
- ⇒ Ansible
- ⇒ Intermediate spoken and written English
- ⇒ Ability to communicate with the client directly
- ⇒ Cloud Flare
- ⇒ CloudFront
- ⇒ Understanding of AWS Reserved Instances and Saving Plans
- ⇒ AWS certification
What Do We Offer
- ⇒ Interesting work as part of the professional team.
- ⇒ Helpful colleagues and a great work environment.
- ⇒ Regular performance reviews.
- ⇒ 21 working days – paid vacations.
- ⇒ Corporate events and team-buildings.
- ⇒ Corporate football and volleyball teams.
- ⇒ Compensation for sports activities.
- ⇒ English classes and other L&D activities like courses and certifications reimbursement.
- ⇒ Employee referral program.
- ⇒ Recognition gifts and awards.
- ⇒ IT club membership.
- ⇒ Private rooms (not open space).
To learn more about the DevCom work environment, please visit the Career page.
Check what our employees say about working at DevCom here.
Let’s do IT together!
DevCom team will provide you with the opportunity to introduce your ideas and grow as an innovator and specialist. You will be able to develop in a friendly team of true professionals and build your career!
To apply for a job “Strong Junior or Middle DevOps” in Lviv, send your CV to Alina Pavlova right now at email@example.com