DevCom is currently looking for an exceptional Front-end (Angular 2+) developer in Lviv with strong experience in building applications from the very scratch.
- ⇒ Location: Lviv, Ukraine
- ⇒ Employment Type: Full-time
- ⇒ Seniority: Middle / Senior Front-end (Angular 2+)
- ⇒ Country: UK
- ⇒ Business fields: Salvage Vehicles Auctions (Aукціони битих машин, типу COPART)
- ⇒ Project: Building an application from the very scratch
- ⇒ Technologies: .NET Core, Angular, AWS, MsSQL, Web API Rest, RebbitMQ
- ⇒ Write “clean”, well-designed code
- ⇒ Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- ⇒ Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- ⇒ Develop and deploy new features
- ⇒ Angular 2+ (2+ years of experience)
- ⇒ He or she should be able to write custom directives, components and services
- ⇒ Should have a general understanding about Angular lifecycle
- ⇒ Should have a basic understanding about Angular app architecture
- ⇒ TypeScipt
- ⇒ English – intermediate or better level (written and spoken)
Nice to Have Skills
- ⇒ Amazon AWS
- ⇒ Redux/NGRX
- ⇒ Preprocessors (SCSS)
- ⇒ Unit tests experience
What Do We Offer
- ⇒ Salary $1500-3500 (can be discussed)
- ⇒ Helpful colleagues and a great work environment
- ⇒ Regular performance reviews
- ⇒ 21 working days – paid vacations
- ⇒ Corporate events and team-buildings
- ⇒ Corporate football and volleyball teams
- ⇒ Compensation for sports activities
- ⇒ English lessons
- ⇒ Fruit and sweet days
- ⇒ Private rooms (not open space)
To learn more about the DevCom work environment, please visit the Career page.
Check what our employees say about working at DevCom here.
Let’s do IT together!
DevCom team will provide you with the opportunity to introduce your ideas and grow as an innovator and specialist. You will be able to develop in a friendly team of true professionals and build your career!
To apply for a job .NET Developer in Lviv, send your CV to Alina Pavlova right now at email@example.com