This sophisticated software reduces inventory waste, human error and, above all, costs. Furthermore, many of the satisfied end-users claim that the software saves them tens of thousands of dollars and makes them competitive in the dynamic US economy.
Client & product
The client’s company provides solutions for Emergency Medical Services.
The Emergency Medical Application is the flagship solution of our client that is tremendously successful among US healthcare vendors.
The company wanted to sell primarily to medical services, fire departments, and other public safety organizations. These organizations encountered issues that extended from an inability to track necessary resources to a lack of asset management as such. Moreover, medical services and fire departments lost resources, and therefore money, due to expiration and elementary human errors.
retain resources for medical
services and fire departments
reduce human error
minimize inventory waste
A truly extendable development platform that reflected an innovative and cost-effective business model of our client. Later on, the platform allowed DevCom to develop a Radio Frequency IDentification (RFID) capability. In short, it tracked an exact asset location with the help of an RFID tag.
- ➤ reduced inventory waste, human error and – above all – costs. – Increased customer satisfaction
- ➤ end-users claim that the software saved them tens of thousands of dollars and made them competitive in the dynamic US economy.
- ➤ medical and fire department workers recognized the solution for its exceptional asset management capabilities. Using the solution, they are able to streamline their procurement logistics without the need for expensive IT infrastructure or additional employees.
- ➤ In addition, the asset management solution allows to cut down on paperwork bringing public safety organizations into the digital world.
The client addressed DevCom with the definite purpose of bringing to life an asset management solution. So in turn, DevCom came up with a solution that met the following criteria:
- ➤ Outstanding asset management capabilities
- ➤ Eliminating user errors
- ➤ Offline mode
- ➤ Development platform for expansion
The most impressive part of the whole project was a truly extendable development platform that reflected an innovative and cost-effective business model of our client. Later on, the platform allowed DevCom to develop a Radio Frequency IDentification (RFID) capability. In short, it tracked an exact asset location with the help of an RFID tag.