The advanced software minimizes inefficiencies in inventory management, decreases the likelihood of human mistakes, and, more importantly, cuts down on expenses. Moreover, numerous contented users assert that the software enables them to save substantial money while providing a competitive advantage in the rapidly evolving US economy.
Client & product
The client provides solutions for the First Responder industry, particularly asset management software for Emergency Medical Service (EMS) providers and fire departments.
Our client’s flagship solution, the Emergency Medical Application, has garnered immense success among healthcare providers in the United States.
The company’s primary target market comprised medical services, fire departments, and other public safety organizations. These organizations faced various challenges, including the inability to effectively track and manage their medical supply inventory and valuable assets. As a result, medical services and fire departments experienced financial losses from expiration and basic human errors.
preserve resources for medical
services and fire departments;
minimize human error;
minimize inventory waste;
The client referred to DevCom with a clear objective of creating an asset management solution. Consequently, DevCom implemented a highly adaptable development platform that reflects our client’s innovative and cost-effective business model. The system helps to stock supply rooms efficiently, keep track of inventory usage, and distribute supplies based on actual usage data, as well as easily track the expiration dates. In addition, the platform has been enhanced with a Frequency IDentification (RFID) capability, a real game-changer, enabling tracking of the exact asset location with the help of an RFID tag.
The solution meets the following criteria:
- ➤ exceptional asset management capabilities;
- ➤ minimized user errors;
- ➤ offline functionality;
- ➤ scalable development platform.
The standout aspect of the entire project was an exceptionally flexible development platform that embodied our client’s innovative and cost-effective business model. Subsequently, this platform enabled DevCom to implement a Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) capability, effectively tracking the precise location of assets through RFID tags.
- ➤ reduced inventory waste, human error, and, consequently, costs;
- ➤ increased customer satisfaction by cutting costs and providing a competitive advantage for them;
- ➤ provided exceptional asset management capabilities recognized by medical and fire department workers;
- ➤ streamlined procurement logistics without the need for expensive IT infrastructure or additional employees;
- ➤ contributed to the transition of public safety organizations into the digital world by cutting down on paperwork.