DevCom is currently looking for a strong junior or middle React developer in Lviv.
- ⇒ Location: Lviv, Ukraine.
- ⇒ Employment Type: Full-time employee (not a contractor).
- ⇒ Country: USA.
- ⇒ Business fields: Online trade-in pneumatic weapons.
- ⇒ Project: Online store of one company for the sale of pneumatic weapons. It should be redesigned to Marketplace for many sellers.
- ⇒ Technologies: Database engine – MySQL; Server-side programming language – Java 8; Web server – Tomcat 8; Application Framework – Apache Tapestry, Spring Framework; Web Framework – Tapestry 5.4, React/React Next; RESTful Web Service – Spring; HTML 5 / CSS 3; Maven; AWS.
- ⇒ Intermediate or better level of English (written and conversational).
- ⇒ Strong HTML 5 / CSS 3 skills.
- ⇒ React: Hooks (state, context, effects, refs); Hocs, render props; Components composition and Context; Refs; State (simple state and redux advanced); React-query.
- ⇒ Frameworks: React Next or create-react-app, Docker, Monorepo, MaterialUI as main UI lib.
- ⇒ Jest with RTL for testing,
- ⇒ Storybook for UI docs,
- ⇒ Backend or full-stack developer,
- ⇒ MySQL,
- ⇒ Java 8,
- ⇒ Tomcat 8,
- ⇒ Spring Framework,
- ⇒ Maven,
- ⇒ Apache Tapestry 5.4.
What Do We Offer
- ⇒ Interesting work as part of the professional team.
- ⇒ Helpful colleagues and a great work environment.
- ⇒ Regular performance reviews.
- ⇒ 21 working days – paid vacations.
- ⇒ Corporate events and team-buildings.
- ⇒ Corporate football and volleyball teams.
- ⇒ Compensation for sports activities.
- ⇒ English classes and other L&D activities like courses and certifications reimbursement.
- ⇒ Employee referral program.
- ⇒ Recognition gifts and awards.
- ⇒ IT club membership.
- ⇒ Private rooms (not open space).
To learn more about the DevCom work environment, please visit the Career page.
Check what our employees say about working at DevCom here.
Let’s do IT together!
DevCom team will provide you with the opportunity to introduce your ideas and grow as an innovator and specialist. You will be able to develop in a friendly team of true professionals and build your career!
To apply for a job “Strong Junior or Middle React Developer” in Lviv, send your CV to Alina Pavlova right now at firstname.lastname@example.org