DevCom is currently looking for a Strong Junior or Middle .Net Developer in Lviv with 2+ years of experience.
- ⇒ Country: USA
- ⇒ Business area: not-for-profit membership organization that enables collaboration, knowledge sharing, career enrichment, and skills development across all engineering disciplines
- ⇒ Technologies: ASP.NET MVC, .NET Core, Angular 1, Coldfusion 9, Coldfusion 18, MS SQL Server
- ⇒ ASP.NET Core, ASP.NET framework, MsSQL
- ⇒ Intermediate or better level of English (written and conversational)
- ⇒ Proven work experience: 2 years or higher
- ⇒ Nice-to-have skills: front-end experience HTML, CSS, JS, ColdFusion, Azure DevOps
What Do We Offer
- ⇒ Interesting work as part of the professional team.
- ⇒ Helpful colleagues and a great work environment.
- ⇒ Regular performance reviews.
- ⇒ 21 working days – paid vacations.
- ⇒ Corporate events and team-buildings.
- ⇒ Corporate football and volleyball teams.
- ⇒ Compensation for sports activities.
- ⇒ English classes and other L&D activities like courses and certifications reimbursement.
- ⇒ Employee referral program.
- ⇒ Recognition gifts and awards.
- ⇒ IT club membership.
- ⇒ Private rooms (not open space).
To learn more about the DevCom work environment, please visit the Career page.
Check what our employees say about working at DevCom here.
Let’s do IT together!
DevCom team will provide you with the opportunity to introduce your ideas and grow as an innovator and specialist. You will be able to develop in a friendly team of true professionals and build your career!
To apply for a job “Strong junior or middle .Net Developer” in Lviv, send your CV to Alina Pavlova right now at firstname.lastname@example.org