DevCom is currently looking for a Senior PHP Developer in Lviv with 2+ years of experience.
- ⇒ Location: Lviv, Ukraine.
- ⇒ Employment Type: Full-time employee (not a contractor).
- ⇒ LMS – learning management system.
- ⇒ Strong knowledge of PHP, object-oriented and functional programming.
- ⇒ Strong knowledge of MySQL combo.
- ⇒ English – technical proficiency level.
What Do We Offer
- ⇒ Interesting work as part of the professional team.
- ⇒ Helpful colleagues and a great work environment.
- ⇒ Regular performance reviews.
- ⇒ 21 working days – paid vacations.
- ⇒ Corporate events and team-buildings.
- ⇒ Corporate football and volleyball teams.
- ⇒ Compensation for sports activities.
- ⇒ English classes and other L&D activities like courses and certifications reimbursement.
- ⇒ Employee referral program.
- ⇒ Recognition gifts and awards.
- ⇒ IT club membership.
- ⇒ Private rooms (not open space).
To learn more about the DevCom work environment, please visit the Career page.
Check what our employees say about working at DevCom here.
Let’s do IT together!
DevCom team will provide you with the opportunity to introduce your ideas and grow as an innovator and specialist. You will be able to develop in a friendly team of true professionals and build your career!
To apply for a job “Senior PHP Developer” in Lviv, send your CV to Alina Pavlova right now at firstname.lastname@example.org