DevCom is currently looking for a full-time employee (not a contractor) – a Strong Junior or Middle Project Manager ready to work from Lviv office with 2+ years of experience.
- Country: UK
- Ongoing projects
- Building application from the very scratch.
- Industry: Automotive industry
Business area: Salvage Vehicles Auctions;
- Platform for insurance companies & vendors to manage salvage vehicles;
- Learning Management System
Technologies: .NET Core, Angular, AWS, MsSQL, Web API Rest
HS Driver App – mob application to manage TO-DO salvage vehicle collection
- ⇒ Project Management experience: 2+ years of experience in PM (only in IT) ⇒ Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English: Upper-Intermediate or better.
- ⇒ Good Team Management skills.
- ⇒ Good communication skills – with team and customers.
- ⇒ Prototyping experience (wireframes, mockups).
- ⇒ Setting the project from scratch.
- ⇒ Experience working with Task creation (requirements validation, understanding task flow, etc.)
Nice to Have Skills
- ⇒ Technical experience (programming, SQL, AWS)
- ⇒ JIRA
What Do We Offer
- ⇒ Interesting work as part of the professional team.
- ⇒ Helpful colleagues and a great work environment.
- ⇒ Regular performance reviews.
- ⇒ 21 working days – paid vacations.
- ⇒ Corporate events and team-buildings.
- ⇒ Corporate football and volleyball teams.
- ⇒ Compensation for sports activities.
- ⇒ English classes and other L&D activities like courses and certifications reimbursement.
- ⇒ Employee referral program.
- ⇒ Recognition gifts and awards.
- ⇒ IT club membership.
- ⇒ Private rooms (not open space).
To learn more about the DevCom work environment, please visit the Career page.
Check what our employees say about working at DevCom here.
Let’s do IT together!
DevCom team will provide you with the opportunity to introduce your ideas and grow as an innovator and specialist. You will be able to develop in a friendly team of true professionals and build your career!
To apply for a job “Strong Junior or Middle Project Manager” in Lviv, send your CV to Alina Pavlova right now at firstname.lastname@example.org