DevCom is currently looking for a full-time employee (not a contractor) – a Strong Junior Project Coordinator in Lviv with 1+ years of experience.
⇒ Previous experience in IT (at least 1 year).
⇒ Understanding of SDLC.
⇒ Сompleted training in courses on Project Management in IT.
⇒ Experience with Agile/Scrum/Kanban.
⇒ Good at performing administrative duties.
⇒ Strong desire to learn a lot and grow in the IT industry.
⇒ Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
⇒ Upper-intermediate English level (both written and spoken).
⇒ Familiar with Jira, Redmine, or similar.
⇒ Proficient in Microsoft Office, Google Docs, Sheets, etc.
Nice to Have Skills
⇒ Experience with Confluence.
⇒ Control of development.
⇒ Team management.
⇒ Set up of new processes in pair with the existing project manager.
⇒ Work with reporting and documents.
⇒ Work with the existing project manager on the improvement of business processes.
⇒ Direct communication with the client regarding development progress and statuses.
What Do We Offer
- ⇒ Interesting work as part of the professional team.
- ⇒ Helpful colleagues and a great work environment.
- ⇒ Regular performance reviews.
- ⇒ 21 working days – paid vacations.
- ⇒ Corporate events and team-buildings.
- ⇒ Corporate football and volleyball teams.
- ⇒ Compensation for sports activities.
- ⇒ English classes and other L&D activities like courses and certifications reimbursement.
- ⇒ Employee referral program.
- ⇒ Recognition gifts and awards.
- ⇒ IT club membership.
- ⇒ Private rooms (not open space).
To learn more about the DevCom work environment, please visit the Career page.
Check what our employees say about working at DevCom here.
Let’s do IT together!
DevCom team will provide you with the opportunity to introduce your ideas and grow as an innovator and specialist. You will be able to develop in a friendly team of true professionals and build your career!
To apply for a job “Strong Junior Project Coordinator” in Lviv, send your CV to Alina Pavlova right now at email@example.com