DevCom is currently looking for a full-time employee – a Middle or Strong Middle DBD / MS SQL Developer in Lviv with 3+ years of experience.
- ⇒ Country: USA
- ⇒ Project specifics: sophisticated accounting system for medical, emergency and police departments.
- ⇒ Core functions of the tool: registration of utilized supplies and materials, informing regarding issues and problems as well as requesting additional items of supplies and materials during the emergency call.
- ⇒ Technologies used on the project: MS SQL Server, SQL, .NET Core 2.2, Entity Framework Core, OData, Angular 7
- ⇒ 3 plus years experience with MS SQL Server.
- ⇒ Database performance optimization.
- ⇒ Data Import/Export processes building.
- ⇒ Data processing (stored procedures), archiving, migration.
- ⇒ Database management – basic backup/restore.
- ⇒ Data security, protection.
Nice to Have Skills
- ⇒ .NET Web API
- ⇒ Entity Framework
What Do We Offer
- ⇒ Interesting work as part of the professional team.
- ⇒ Helpful colleagues and a great work environment.
- ⇒ Regular performance reviews.
- ⇒ 21 working days – paid vacations.
- ⇒ Corporate events and team-buildings.
- ⇒ Corporate football and volleyball teams.
- ⇒ Compensation for sports activities.
- ⇒ English classes and other L&D activities like courses and certifications reimbursement.
- ⇒ Employee referral program.
- ⇒ Recognition gifts and awards.
- ⇒ IT club membership.
- ⇒ Private rooms (not open space).
To learn more about the DevCom work environment, please visit the Career page.
Check what our employees say about working at DevCom here.
Let’s do IT together!
DevCom team will provide you with the opportunity to introduce your ideas and grow as an innovator and specialist. You will be able to develop in a friendly team of true professionals and build your career!
To apply for a job “Middle or Strong Middle DBD / MS SQL Developer” in Lviv, send your CV to Alina Pavlova right now at firstname.lastname@example.org