DevCom is currently looking for a Middle Java Developer in Lviv.
- ⇒ Location: Lviv, Ukraine.
- ⇒ Employment Type: Full-time.
- ⇒ Country: USA.
- ⇒ Business fields: Online trade-in pneumatic weapons.
- ⇒ Project: Online store of one company selling pneumatic weapons. It should be redesigned into a Marketplace for a large number of sellers.
- ⇒ Technologies: Database engine – MySQL; Server-side programming language – Java 8; Web server – Tomcat 8; Application Framework – Apache Tapestry, Spring Framework; Web Framework – Tapestry 5.4; RESTful Web Service – Spring; HTML 5 / CSS 3; Maven; AWS.
- ⇒ Intermediate or better level of English (written and conversational).
- ⇒ Backend or full-stack developer.
- ⇒ Strong Java 8, HTML 5 / CSS 3 skills.
- ⇒ MySQL, Tomcat 8, Maven, Spring Framework.
- ⇒ Apache Tapestry 5.4.
- ⇒ React JS or React Next – is a big plus.
What Do We Offer
- ⇒ Interesting work as part of the professional team.
- ⇒ Helpful colleagues and a great work environment.
- ⇒ Regular performance reviews.
- ⇒ 21 working days – paid vacations.
- ⇒ Corporate events and team-buildings.
- ⇒ Corporate football and volleyball teams.
- ⇒ Compensation for sports activities.
- ⇒ English classes and other L&D activities like courses and certifications reimbursement.
- ⇒ Employee referral program.
- ⇒ Recognition gifts and awards.
- ⇒ IT club membership.
- ⇒ Private rooms (not open space).
To learn more about the DevCom work environment, please visit the Career page.
Check what our employees say about working at DevCom here.
Let’s do IT together!
DevCom team will provide you with the opportunity to introduce your ideas and grow as an innovator and specialist. You will be able to develop in a friendly team of true professionals and build your career!
To apply for a job “Middle Java Developer” in Lviv, send your CV to Alina Pavlova right now at firstname.lastname@example.org