DevCom is currently looking for a Middle Automation QA Engineer in Lviv.
- ⇒ Location: Lviv, Ukraine.
- ⇒ Employment Type: Full-time.
- ⇒ Country: USA.
- ⇒ Business fields: not-for-profit membership organization.
- ⇒ Project: not-for-profit membership organization that enables collaboration, knowledge sharing, career enrichment, and skills development across all engineering disciplines.
- ⇒ Technologies: Java, ASP.NET MVC, .NET Core, Angular 1, Coldfusion 9, Coldfusion 18, MS SQL Server.
- ⇒ Fluent English, at least on level B2 (reading/writing/speaking skills).
- ⇒ Proficient in automation test scripts.
- ⇒ Experience with build management tool Maven and maintained Maven pom.xml file.
- ⇒ Experience in Automation Web Applications testing Using Java, Selenium WebDriver, Cucumber, JUnit or TestNG with Maven Framework.
- ⇒ Experience in core Java, development by applying different concepts such as OOP concepts.
What Do We Offer
- ⇒ Interesting work as part of the professional team.
- ⇒ Helpful colleagues and a great work environment.
- ⇒ Regular performance reviews.
- ⇒ 21 working days – paid vacations.
- ⇒ Corporate events and team-buildings.
- ⇒ Corporate football and volleyball teams.
- ⇒ Compensation for sports activities.
- ⇒ English classes and other L&D activities like courses and certifications reimbursement.
- ⇒ Employee referral program.
- ⇒ Recognition gifts and awards.
- ⇒ IT club membership.
- ⇒ Private rooms (not open space).
To learn more about the DevCom work environment, please visit the Career page.
Check what our employees say about working at DevCom here.
Let’s do IT together!
DevCom team will provide you with the opportunity to introduce your ideas and grow as an innovator and specialist. You will be able to develop in a friendly team of true professionals and build your career!
To apply for a job “Middle Automation QA Engineer” in Lviv, send your CV to Alina Pavlova right now at email@example.com