DevCom is currently looking for an exceptional Junior / Middle .Net Developer. The ideal candidate will have a strong interest in implementing new technologies and possess creative problem-solving skills.
- Locations: Lviv.
- Job type: Full-time.
To learn more about the DevCom work environment, please visit the Career page.
- Country: USA.
- Business field: Healthcare.
- Software Type: Multi-tenant software as a service, providing medical insurance-related services to its users.
- Technologies: ASP.NET Web API, Entity Framework, MS SQL, Angular 4, Cassandra, RabbitMQ, Xamarin, Amazon AWS (for hosting).
- Write “clean”, well-designed code.
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality.
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary.
- Strong ASP.NET MVCASP.NET Web API skills.
- At least mid-level ASP.NET experience, 1-3 years possibly.
- MS SQL, Entity Framework.
- English at least on the technical proficiency level.
- Amazon Web Services.
- High-load web development techniques.
- Front-End development skills (HTMLCSSAngular 4).
What Do We Offer
- Individual growth.
- Excellent work environment and cutting-edge projects.
- Competitive salary (depends on the results of the interview).
- 21 working days – paid vacations.
- Opportunities for career and professional development.
- Regular corporate events and team-buildings.
Let’s do IT together!
Email your CV to Alina Pavlova