DevCom is currently looking for an exceptional .NET Developer in Lviv with strong experience in building applications from the very scratch.
- Location: Lviv, Ukraine
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Seniority: Middle / Senior .NET Developer
- Country: UK
- Business fields: Salvage Vehicles Auctions
- Project: Building an application from the very scratch
- Technologies: .Net Core, Angular, AWS
- 1. Write “clean”, well-designed code
- 2. Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- 3. Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- 4. Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary
- 5. Mentoring of student / junior (optional)
- 1. .NET core – ef, web API, MVC
- 2. Be familiar/have experience with JWT, OAuth authentication
- 3. Database – SQL server or/and MySQL or any other experience with databases (views, stored procedures, etc.)
- 4. AWS – at least have a general understanding of what is that
- 5. English: min B1. Be ready to participate in regular meetings, listen and understand the topics
What Do We Offer
- Helpful colleagues and a great work environment
- Competitive salary (depends on the results of the interview and can be discussed)
- Regular performance reviews
- 21 working days – paid vacations
- Corporate events and team-buildings
- Corporate football and volleyball teams
- Compensation for sports activities
- English lessons
- Fruit and sweet days
- Private rooms (not open space)
To learn more about the DevCom work environment, please visit the Career page.
Check what our employees say about working at DevCom here.
Let’s do IT together!
DevCom team will provide you with the opportunity to introduce your ideas and grow as an innovator and specialist. You will be able to develop in a friendly team of true professionals and build your career!
To apply for a job .NET Developer in Lviv, send your CV to Alina Pavlova right now at firstname.lastname@example.org