DevCom is currently looking for a full-time employee – A Business Analyst in Lviv.
A business analyst is a member of a project development team who analyzes the business domain, documents its processes and systems, defines business requirements, and matches a software business model with the software being built.
- ⇒ Collect, analyze, elicit and document business rules and project requirements
- ⇒ Manage changes in the requirements (documentation, version control of requirements, approvals)
- ⇒ Understand the business domain of the project
- ⇒ Explain and educate the project team about various business rules:
- – this includes QA, Support and developers
- – this also includes customers
- ⇒ Document completed functionality in a form of manual/walkthrough
- ⇒ Support and help project managers and tech leads to prepare demos
Required tools and techniques:
- – User stories
- – Use cases
- – Process modeling
- – Basic diagrams (process, data, flows)
- – Documentation (some Office package, spreadsheets, presentation software)
- – English – upper intermediate
- ⇒ UML
- ⇒ Data Modelings
- ⇒ Mockups
- ⇒ JIRA
- ⇒ BPM
What Do We Offer
- ⇒ Interesting work as part of the professional team.
- ⇒ Helpful colleagues and a great work environment.
- ⇒ Regular performance reviews.
- ⇒ 21 working days – paid vacations.
- ⇒ Corporate events and team-buildings.
- ⇒ Corporate football and volleyball teams.
- ⇒ Compensation for sports activities.
- ⇒ English classes and other L&D activities like courses and certifications reimbursement.
- ⇒ Employee referral program.
- ⇒ Recognition gifts and awards.
- ⇒ IT club membership.
- ⇒ Private rooms (not open space).
To learn more about the DevCom work environment, please visit the Career page.
Check what our employees say about working at DevCom here.
Let’s do IT together!
DevCom team will provide you with the opportunity to introduce your ideas and grow as an innovator and specialist. You will be able to develop in a friendly team of true professionals and build your career!
To apply for a job “Business Analyst” in Lviv, send your CV to Alina Pavlova right now at firstname.lastname@example.org