Established in 2000, DevCom is a full-service custom software development company handling the entire lifecycle of product development. DevCom provides complex IT Solutions for large enterprises, SME, independent software vendors, and late-stage startups. The company has a strong industry focus on Logistics, Healthcare, Non-profits, E-commerce industries and more. Today, DevCom has about 100+ employees and operates offices in Ukraine and the United States. To learn more about the DevCom work environment, please visit the Career page.
- Country: USA
- Business Field: Healthcare
- Software Type: Multi-tenant software as a service, providing medical insurance-related services to its users
- Technologies: ASP.NET Web API, Entity Framework, MS SQL, Angular 4, Cassandra, RabbitMQ, Xamarin, Amazon AWS (for hosting)
- Write “clean”, well-designed code
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary
- Angular 2+ (2+ years of experience).
- Candidate should be able to write custom directives, components, and services.
- Candidate should have a general understanding of the Angular lifecycle.
- English at least on technical proficiency level.
- ASP.NET MVC
- MS SQL
- Amazon AWS
- Interesting work as part of the professional team.
- Competitive salary.
- 21 working days – paid vacations.
- Opportunities for career and professional development.
- Regular corporate events and team-building.
Let’s do IT together!
Email your CV to Alina Pavlova